Thursday, December 3, 2009

Day-4

We are going to set up a studio to take portraits of each other. Write a description of what you think it should be like-describe the background and any props you think we should have, as well as any other ideas you can come up with!

Well, I think that everyone should choose there two favorite colors for their backround. Why? Because I think two colors blended together looks interesting in a backround of a portait. Or we can choose clouds, lightning, fire, anything that we want to put in the backround. Everyone should choose their own backround to show their personality. But you know me on the other hand, I might come up and have red, black and gray in my backround, or red lightning. But that's just me and my thoughts, straight up.

1 comment:

  1. I wonder if we can paint the lightening, clouds, fire, or maybe blow up a picture into a huge background. Love your ideas!!!

    5pts

    ReplyDelete