Thursday, December 10, 2009

Day-8

Why are you late?
Please explain yourself.

The first reason y im late is because I woke up a little late. Then, I had to run to the bus stop but i was stuck at the crosswalk and the light wouldn't change so the bus flew by me. So I caught the next one. After that, I seen the 134 at the Burien Transit Center and I was still on the other bus. Then The 134 left before my bus got to the Transit. So since the next 134 didn't come for another hour, I waited for the 131 that came in ten minutes. But that bus goes on 1st avenue, so i had to walk to school from 122nd street and 1st avenue. And that's exactly why I'm late!

1 comment:

  1. What a crapy morning I hope your day when better!! I'm glad you made it and you know the bus routes well, I would never have figured that all out.

    5pts

    ReplyDelete